Gosh, I didn’t really think my binders would be all that interesting. Several people asked about the process, so here goes. I used these binders from ReBinder. They are recycled cardboard. I like the idea of them, but they don’t seem all that heavy. I’m a little worried about how they will hold up, but they were super cheap. And I was too lazy to look further or send them back.
All the paper I used was from Paper Source as I could pick it up in town. (See, again, lazy.) I cut the paper exactly the length of the binder; I did not wrap the paper around the top and bottom. I covered the spine and about two inches of the front and back cover. I was concerned (as was a commenter) about how the opening and closing of the binder would affect the paper, but it does not seem to be an issue. The paper does not gap or pull away.
I attached the paper with Spray Mount. Easy as pie. I did fold the paper around the spine of the binder before I sprayed the adhesive so I could set the binder down on the paper exactly where it needed to go then smoothed the paper up the sides.